Asthika Dharmam is concerned with the promotion of spiritual activities and the publication of religious books (under “Asthika Dharmam Publications”) such as those related to the performance of Hindu rituals, e.g. Sandhyavandanam.
At ASTHIKA DHARMAM, we take your privacy seriously. To protect the privacy of our donors/customers we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, ONLY for the purposes of dispatching the products
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- We may occasionally contact you with updates on new books/initiatives.
- Customers may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
Returns and Refunds
We normally do not accept returns of the products (books) sold by us. In case we are unable to deliver the products within a reasonable time, we will refund your payments via RazorPay.
What information we collect
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
How we use that information
Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Informing customers about upcoming products / initiatives
- Internal analysis, such as research, analytics, surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply want more information contact us by emailing asthikadharmam AT gmail dot com